Forgotten

Forgotten
How history will do as it will and leave all the rest of us behind, buried in dust.

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

This Blog was started on December 21, 2009. So, it is brand new without widgets and shiny things. Makes it all the more endearing because you get to watch it grow, right?

~~Gidgie~




~ September 12, 2010 ~
Nothing much has been added here, no one has watched it grow, but maybe it was not the year, make haste by moving slow. Sway with me. Stay. with me

``gidgie`*


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day

Obligatory Valentine's Day Post

I love the picture here of me in my lover's arms. Even though we won't be together on Valentine's Day, it doesn't matter much in my opinion. He's actually giving me a treat and I will be on a Pilates / Yoga Retreat up in the mountains. To be honest, every day is Valentine's Day with him, whether we are together or apart, he's the one who won my heart.

Still, I do hate Valentine's Day. I see couples break up ever year, always around this time. Is it the expectation or the date or what? What makes this holiday so contentious?

So, yeah, I'm anti-Valentine and proud of it. If you are too, leave a comment and let me know why. I'm curious.

XOXO -- GW

No comments:

Post a Comment