Forgotten

Forgotten
How history will do as it will and leave all the rest of us behind, buried in dust.

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

This Blog was started on December 21, 2009. So, it is brand new without widgets and shiny things. Makes it all the more endearing because you get to watch it grow, right?

~~Gidgie~




~ September 12, 2010 ~
Nothing much has been added here, no one has watched it grow, but maybe it was not the year, make haste by moving slow. Sway with me. Stay. with me

``gidgie`*


Monday, December 21, 2009

GIDGETWIDGET: OMG! I've Been Cloned!


BOO!

I see you...

Yet another incarnation of The GidgetWidget stakes her claim upon a small plot of cyberspace.

© GIDGETWIDGETS can be found on other blogging territories, publishing musings, poetry, fiction and other such things.

I hope you will enjoy what's to come.

I'm looking forward to it....

**KHC, December 21, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment